Efficient ways to build a stronger follower base on social media
Marketing on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others is an important part of every successful business strategy. By using social platforms, the business can build stronger relationship with customers that use their services and buy their products.
11 Sep 2017 10:38
Social media platforms are also great for increasing the number of new customers and followers. If you take some time to build a good network and connection with your customers then you can enjoy all benefits such as increased number of sales. The following are some ways through which you can build stronger follower base on social media.
- First thing to do is to always post relevant posts consistently. That way the people will trust you more and will be more likely to return to check what you have to offer online. Posting should be done on all channels available – Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and all others, not just on one. This is good strategy for keeping your followers constantly interested in your services and engaged in conversations.
- Post different types of content on different social networks. Something that looks good on Instagram may not look as well on Facebook, for example. Pinterest and Instagram are great for posting photos, while Twitter is best for communicating shorter messages. Pay attention to this and post different posts on different networks.
- Make sure you are involved in conversations with your followers. If a customer asks you something on social media always take time to respond in a polite manner. A good idea is also to like posts of other people or comment on pictures that are posted on your social media profiles. All of this helps in building stronger bonds with customers and followers.
- Do not post too much at once. Posting too much can have a counter-effect on people and the number of people that follow you may start to decrease. It is better to evenly spread your posts during the day and do not overload your social network accounts with posts. Schedule the posts so they will be posted at certain times of the day.
- Another efficient way to increase the number of people that follow you is to give them discounts, vouchers, set up different competitions or promotions specifically for them. People love discounts or free stuff, so give them what they want and you will benefit in the long term. Promotions and prize contests also make people interested in what you have to offer and lead to bigger interaction and communication. Not just that, but promotions also get quickly shared with other people, so your base of people that follow you will start to increase rapidly.
Have in mind that building a strong follower base cannot come overnight. Be consistent, patient and disciplined, take some time to build a strong relationship with people that follow you, and soon enough you can enjoy all the benefits that come from social media platforms. That is the only way towards success today.