Marketing & Media trends
- Candy Tsamandebele is set to host the Limpopo Women In Music workshop at Shidila Lodge in Ga-Kgapane, Bolobedu outside Tzaneen in Limpopo from 12 to 13 May 2021.
- Covid-19 pushed much of the world into the digital realm for everything from schooling and work to religious worship and dating. At the same time, many governments were turning data connections off. Full or partial shutdowns of the internet and social media are increasingly common parts of the "digital authoritarian" toolkit. Jeffrey Conroy-Krutz
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
When looking at trends in Africa, it's always important not to fall into that all too common trap of seeing the continent as a homogeneous entity...
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
Build-to-rent (BTR) is not a well-known term in South Africa, but is an investment model to watch...
Harold Spies 6 Dec 2019
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
Marking its 10th anniversary, the Africa Property Investment (API) Summit's organising committee has released its high-level white paper...
Throughout 2018, the conversation on land reform became a national talking point, even making it to Google's most popular word of the year...
Peter Setou 7 Jan 2019
Today's hotel developers are under constant pressure to 'future-proof' their respective hotel projects. We see this translate into the function and style of hotels under development, as well as those hotels that have recently commenced operations across the continent...
Michelé de Witt 25 Jan 2018