Marketing & Media trends
- Yokesh Maharaj has joined multinational confectionery company Mondelez International as president of its Sub-Saharan Africa business unit, effective from 1 April. Lauren Hartzenberg
- LONDON, UK - Young African environmental activists said Saturday, 8 May, it is crucial those most impacted by climate change have a bigger say in decision-making to find solutions, including at upcoming COP26 UN climate talks set for November in Glasgow. Amber Milne
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has revealed that global passenger traffic fell in March 2021 compared to pre-Covid levels (March 2019) but rose compared to the immediate month prior (February 2021).
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
HR & Management trends
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
A country's payments system is probably not the first thing we think of when we think about the challenge of economic development. But payments are key to the bottom-up economic growth urgently needed...
Murray Gardiner 17 Jan 2020
A number of macro trends are delivering unhindered economic progress on the African continent, driving momentum and positioning Africa as a significant component of the world market...
Geoffrey White 14 Jan 2020
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
With two key retail periods - Black Friday and festive season - now behind us, retailers are looking for new ways to increase revenue, grow market share, and boost profits...
Mark Schech 22 Jan 2019
Corrie Bakker, head of strategy and business development for Africa at PayU talks about what we can expect in the payment provider front in 2019...
Evan-Lee Courie 21 Jan 2019
What are the key issues and trends related to doing business in Africa in the private equity space?
Doing business in Africa presents multiple opportunities and challenges. To achieve business excellence on the continent, it is essential that we understand consumers in Africa and their changing needs...
Sarina de Beer 9 Jan 2019