Here are the biggest #Lockdown stories in the last 24 hours, according to Acumen Media's latest report:
- The confirmation by media of 1686 confirmed cases and the death toll of 12.
- The president visiting Moria to talk about Easter and the impact of holding the annual pilgrimage. Bheki Cele's thoughts on an alcohol-free nation and the correlation between booze and crime.
- The work each province is putting in during the pandemic. The WC Treasury approved R53m to food relief and the North West putting positive cases under strict quarantine.
- The National Taxi Association setting up its own emergency fund.
- Prophet Bushiri said that as one can't attend the Church service without paying your tithe 10% and giving his bank account out on social media.
- The belief that the 21-day lockdown will be extended.
- St Augustine's Hospital of 11 nurses and six doctors being infected, four out of the six patients treated there for the virus have died.
- The story of Boris Johnson being in intensive care and the Queen talking the nation to allay fears.