Since 2015, The Story Lab has been distributing successful primetime TV shows globally, and delivering strategic content production, partnership and monetisation solutions to advertisers.
The Story Lab is part of the Amplifi division of Dentsu Aegis Network and it currently consists of more than 300 entertainment, marketing and investment professionals across the world.
This first of its kind summit will take place in Johannesburg on 17 May 2018 at the Steyn City, TV studio, Gate house. The Summit is an interactive event where content experts will unpack thought provoking topics such as, Intelligent Content and Experiences, Demystifying the Advertiser Funded Productions
and an Expert Panel Q & A
as well as the latest trends from the world's entertainment content market (Mipcom) 2018.
The Summit organisers have carefully put together this exclusive event with the leaders and innovators in the content arena across Africa, to assist them in understanding the new content landscape and how to leverage it for their bands.
The panel of experts include:
- Duncan Irvine – Founder and CEO, Rapid Blue
- Jeremy Bouwer – Founder, The Station
- Dawn Rowlands – SSA CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Sivan Pillay – CEO, 360 degrees South
- Chris Green – Creative Director and Producer, Lucky Bean
- Janez Vermeiren – Owner, Cheeky Media
- Lani Carstens – Managing Director, John Brown SA
- Justine Drake – Content Director, John Brown SA
- Various content offerings will be showcased
If you are interested in leading the conversation around content and explore what it can do for your business, join the upcoming #StoryLabSSASummit this coming Thursday, 17 May. To win a seat to this exclusive event tweet us @DentsuAegisSSA
with #StoryLabSSASummit and you might make it onto the guest list!