Marketing & Media trends
- Arab states are calling on the UN Security Council to discuss the dispute over Ethiopia's plan to fill a giant dam it is building on the Blue Nile, Arab League secretary general Ahmed Aboul Gheit said on Tuesday, 15 June, after a foreign ministers' meeting. Mahmoud Mourad, Nayera Abdallah and Raya Jalabi
- South Africa's mobile and broadband operator MTN Group has selected five partners to launch an open radio access network (OpenRan in Africa to expand 4G and 5G services more quickly and cheaply, it said on 16 June. Nqobile Dludla
HR & Management trends
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
- Christelle Marais
- Innocent Masayira
- Nazeema Mohamed, Feryal Domingo and Soraya Joonas
- Keri-Leigh Paschal
- Siphelele Kubheka and Desikan Naidoo
Energy & Mining trends
- Dominique Collett
- Andrew Duvenage,
- Maarten Ackerman
- Kuhle Mnisi
- Marius Botha
- Nema Ramkhelawan-Bhana
- Mike Middleton
- Henry van Deventer
- Samantha Naidoo
- Jonathan Veeran, Nozipho Mngomezulu and Burton Phillips
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media trends
- Andrew Smit and Johan Walters
- Joff van Reenen
- Marcél du Toit
- Alex Glenday
- Jonathan Smit
- Nthabiseng Motsoeneng
- Vilo Trska
Congratulations to the SME companies who have won full-page BizListing entries in Bizcommunity's business directory...
Bizcommunity.com 26 Oct 2020
New expectations of transparency and authenticity in business means things like organisational purpose, brand stories, how your company does things, what it believes in and what it stands for, can all play a part in how your company sees itself and how it is seen by others...
Bizcommunity.com 2 Oct 2019
Since 2001, Bizcommunity anticipated the role of company culture as intellectual capital. Biz Press Offices are a "glass box" game changer, offering a window into 18 industry communities...
Bizcommunity.com 23 Jul 2019
Have multiple mobile devices, will travel - and earn a living. Being a digital nomad is fast becoming a way of life and work for many people, allowing them to travel in their own backyards and the world at leisure...
Andrew Robinson 4 Jul 2019
The world of work is constantly evolving...
The Southern African Freelancers' Association (SAFREA) has released new insights into the South African freelance landscape...
Digitalisation, automation, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning have changed the way we work. Industry has evolved from being powered by steam and weaving looms in the 1700s to today's cyber physical systems and internet of things (IoT)...
Ryan Knipe 15 Feb 2019
In this age of overflowing inboxes, diaries filled with meetings sandwiched between conference calls and yet another round of performance assessments, managing time and focus requires Herculean effort...
Johan Botes 7 Jan 2019
The future of work is being shaped by two powerful forces; the growing adoption of artificial intelligence in the workplace and the expansion of the workforce to include both on- and off balance sheet talent...
Valter Adão 31 Jul 2017