Media24’s events division, Media24 LIVE, is going digital by extending its offering to include virtual experiences, launches and events. “The idea behind our launching of live experiences was always to allow for further connection with our audiences, so the shift into virtual events seems an obvious choice,” says Danielle Weakley, Editorial Director of Women’s Health and Men’s Health. “And never has the need for community, connection and engagement – not to mention advice and inspiration from trusted sources – been as necessary and life-affirming as right now.”
Types of virtual events:
When it comes to online events curated by Media24 LIVE Virtual, the possibilities are endless. Audiences can feel like they’re behind the wheel of the newest car model, or they can work up a sweat with their favourite fitness influencer, all from the comfort of their own homes.
“Virtual experiences add a new layer of interactivity and connection between brands and our audiences,” explains Francois Malan, Head of Media24 Live. “It streams content right into the homes of the viewers and makes them part of the story.”
Other examples of virtual events include:
- Product launches
- Cooking demonstrations
- Beauty tutorials
- Webinars with panel discussions
- Financial workshops
What Media24 LIVE Virtual offers:<!>
Brands can continue to engage with their audiences despite social distancing by using Media24 LIVE Virtual’s event expertise to bring digital experiences to life.
“Apart from creating memorable conversations with the audience, the opportunities for engagement are endless. From audience questions and surveys to live polling and linking back to online stores, we’re in a position to help our clients achieve their objectives, right now,” says Nikki Ruttimann, Commercial Head of Media24 Live.
Media24 LIVE Virtual acts like a one-stop-shop by offering a wide range of event services, and clients can rest assured that their virtual event will run smoothly from start to finish.
Some the event services on offer include:
- Implementing creative ideas and best practices for live virtual events.
- Streaming the event to a chosen audience.
- Managing administrative tasks, like ticket sales, registrations, answering frequently asked questions and sharing relevant information with audiences.
- Enhancing the event’s reach through Media24’s various media channels.
- Sourcing and managing experts, including Media24 editorial experts, to speak at events.
- Providing seamless transition between speakers, panellists, live feeds, pre-recorded videos and presentation deck broadcasts.
- Creating and managing breakaway and one-on-one networking sessions.
- Facilitating live audience participation.
About Media24 Live
Media24 Live Virtual is part of Media24 Live, Media24’s newly launched events studio, which creates experiential platforms where a diverse audience can engage with our brands and our commercial partners in an authentic way. We will segment our experiential strategy into three categories: signature events, series and bespoke events on behalf of clients. All of these are hosted by South Africa's business talent and top social influencers, alongside our editorial experts.
To learn more or book your next event, contact Nikki Ruttimann at moc.42aidem@rikkin or 082 449 1171.