With the entry deadline less than a month away (15 February), this session is the last opportunity that entrants will have to get all their questions answered face-to-face about how to submit an award-winning entry. Prepping for PRISMs takes place on Thursday, 28 January, at the PRISA offices in Randburg and on Friday, 29 January, in Cape Town.
"The Prepping for PRISMs session is the ideal opportunity for entrants to be guided through the online process - and get all their questions answered," says PRISM Convenor, Bridget von Holdt. "It will also give us valuable feedback on how we can improve the system." Full agenda
In addition to addressing online judging, the three-hour-long programme is packed with tools and tips from talented public relations professionals - all with the aim of equipping entrants on how to impress the judges - and beat the competition! The draft programme includes:
- An Outline of the New Categories and the Online Registration System: Bridget von Holdt - Convenor: PRISM Awards
- Entry and Judging Guidelines: Marilyn Watson - Founding Partner: Cinnamon Communication
- Social Media and Its Impact on the Public Relations Industry: Francois Vorster - Chief Disruptor: Integrated Marketing Solutions
- Case studies - A Detailed Insight into Award-winning Entries: Kevin Welman - Managing Director: FleishmanHillard
- What Makes a Winning Entry: Atmosphere Communications
The cost of the workshop is R450 for non-members and R350 for PRISA and PRCC members.
To register for the Prepping for PRISMs workshops, contact Louise from PRISA at az.oc.asirp@esiuol
or tel 011 326-1262. Prepping for PRISMs
Sponsors of the 2016 PRISM Awards: Blue Apple, Livestock Ophaqa, Pear Factor, ROI Africa, WeCollaborate, Zoom Photography, Ground-Up Media, Von H Brand Provocateur and Vukani Fashions.
Follow the PRISM Awards: #Prisms2016, #ThrowbackPrisms2015, #PrismsFacts@theprismawards @1PRISA
To enter or for more information visit: www.prisa.co.za