Gauteng's biggest youth station YFM's drive time show The Best Drive caught up with South African DJ, record producer and songwriter, Black Coffee. The exclusive Zoom interview gives exciting insight on his sixth studio album, Subconsciously. Released on 5 February 2021, it has been well received locally and internationally. 10 Feb 2021 Read more Ford is donating R500,000 to Save the Children South Africa to assist its Covid-19 relief efforts, specifically addressing the rights, protection, health and wellbeing of vulnerable children
Collaboration with Gauteng youth radio station YFM encompasses an on-air and digital awareness campaign to promote Save the Children SA from 7 to 16 December 2020
Forms part of Ford's ongoing drive to empower and uplift communities - particularly those hardest hit by the Covid-19 pandemic 14 Dec 2020 Read more
YFM, Gauteng's biggest youth station, will be focusing on a discussion that has affected many South Africans, the effect gun violence has on our communities. 27 Nov 2020 Read more YFM, Joburg's biggest youth radio station, has produced a dance documentary highlighting the aspects of dance, told by industry greats including Bontle Modiselle-Moloi, Courtnae Paul, Thabo Treffers, CityBoys Pantsula and Shannon Kivido. 29 Sep 2020 Read more
8 Jul 2020 Read more
- The show will focus on bringing about change and driving solutions through conversations.
- The first and second episodes will unpack the triggers and trauma of rape through the stories of three incredible young women.
- The first two shows will interrogate the idea that South Africans do not understand consent.
- Perspective on Y will explore legal structures available for victims of rape, the criminal justice system's resources and shortcomings.
- The conversation will end with a discussion on the way in which boy children are being raised.
Contact YFM 99.2www.yfm.co.za
+27 11 772 0800