Head - Monitoring and Reporting - EPWP/CWP
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with the City’s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.Urban management expanded public works programme and community work programme
|Location:||Cape Town, Civic Centre|
|Job level:||Management (Snr - Executive, 5+ yrs)|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||The City of Cape Town|
Head: Monitoring and reporting - EPWP/CWP Note: This is a re-advertisement for UM 04/21 Tcoe salary commencing from R1,026,140 per annum• Ref no: UM 13/21 Cape Town Civic CentreRequirements
- A relevant B degree
- Eight (8) year’s relevant experience in monitoring processes and reporting and/or audit compliance
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Office, SAP, SharePoint)
- Sound knowledge of legislation applicable to Local Government as well as Council policies, processes and procedures would be a definite advantage
- A valid driver’s licence
The successful incumbent will be required to work after hours including weekends and public holidays when required. Key performance areas
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
- Ensuring effective and efficient daily monitoring of the EPWP programme and projects
- Ensuring effective and efficient reporting of the programme on a monthly basis
- Ensuring effective and efficient monitoring of compliance on a daily, quarterly and monthly basis
- Ensuring availability of EPWP source documentation for auditing purposes
- Managing subordinates and ensure internal staff in EPWP Monitoring and Reporting unit are well capacitated
- Ensuring that the research component or EPWP M&R is well managed, conducting annual impact studies and reviews, identification of gaps and areas of intervention
- Facilitating and assisting with the development of EPWP policies and other frameworks
- Managing and ensuring compliance with various legislative frameworks of the EPWP, i.e. EPWP Guidelines, DORA, MFMA and others
- Managing the conveyance and conduction of EPWP compliance reviews in respect of the AG, IDP and internal audits
- Managing and facilitating the development and maintenance of EPWP reporting systems, in collaboration with IS&T
- Monitoring and evaluating the EPWP programme in respect of National Government reporting guidelines and report to MAYCO, EMT, provincial government
- Interpreting and analysing legislative and corporate policies, standards and procedures and application to the EPWP working environment.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process. Closing date: 10 December 2021
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at www.capetown.gov.za/careers
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Posted on 29 Nov 15:01, Closing date 28 Jan