AMASA announces 2004 Roger Garlick Award finalists
The Advertising Media Association of South Africa (AMASA) announced the 2004 Roger Garlick Award finalists at its AGM function, generously sponsored by Oracle Airtime Sales, at the Inanda Club in Johannesburg last night (Monday 29 March).
Commenting on the entries, Kim Penstone, Chairperson of the 2004 Roger Garlick Judging Committee says: "The finalists are well deserving of the accolades. Very little debate was needed as all members of the judging panel agreed that they were worthy."
The five finalists for the 2004 Roger Garlick Award are:
- Pepe Marais of Joe Public for the Habitat for Humanity campaign.
- Eve Pennington of TBWA Hunt Lascaris for BMW's Bi-Xenon campaign.
- Lowe Bull's Rob McLennan for POWA.
- Clair Collins for King James for Gravity.
- Alistair King of King James for his Cape Argus Classifieds campaign.
The winner of the 2004 Roger Garlick Award, who will be rewarded with a trip to the Cannes International Advertising Festival in June, will be announced at the Financial Mail AdFocus Awards banquet on 10 May 2004.
Tel: 011 884 2559
Amasa's press office