City Lodge Hotels celebrates guest rave reviews!
City Lodge Hotel Group is celebrating the win of a slew of Agoda Customer Review Awards just in for the following hotels...
- Gauteng: Courtyard Hotel Sandton; Courtyard Hotel Rosebank; City Lodge Hotel Sandton, Katherine Street; City Lodge Hotel Fourways; City Lodge Hotel Bryanston; City Lodge Hotel Johannesburg Airport, Barbara Road; City Lodge Hotel at OR Tambo International Airport; Town Lodge Johannesburg Airport; City Lodge Hotel Waterfall City; City Lodge Hotel Lynnwood
- Western Cape: City Lodge Hotel Pinelands; City Lodge Hotel GrandWest; City Lodge Hotel V&A Waterfront
- Eastern Cape: Courtyard Hotel Port Elizabeth and City Lodge Hotel Port Elizabeth in Gqeberha
- KwaZulu-Natal: City Lodge Hotel Durban; City Lodge Hotel Umhlanga Ridge; Town Lodge Umhlanga
- Free State: City Lodge Hotel Bloemfontein
Agoda, an online travel agency, says the awards are in recognition of hotels that have “distinguished themselves with outstanding hospitality and superior guest reviews. With the challenges faced by the travel industry over the past years, winning this award not only speaks about your exceptional service but it is also a testament to your hard work, dedication, and passion.”
Lindiwe Sangweni-Siddo, chief operating officer at City Lodge Hotel Group, says, “We put all of our focus on guest satisfaction through delivering service excellence. Awards like these reflect happy guests, which means our efforts are being well received. During this pandemic, we have worked harder than ever to ensure that all Covid-19 cleanliness and hygiene protocols are strictly observed for our staff and guests’ safety and reassurance. We have adapted to the rules of the various lockdowns to ensure a seamless offering in our hotels. And we have innovated more than ever before to wow guests and make them comfortable. This includes an enhanced food and beverage offering, contactless online check-in and menus accessed via QR codes, and #YourPrivateOffice offering for guests in need of a professional, quiet place to work for the day. We also run regular specials, as seen on our website www.clhg.com, to help travellers’ budgets stretch further.”
After last year’s awards, Errol Cooke, vice president of partner services at Agoda, said: “Already 84% of people use customer reviews to make decisions about where to stay, and we anticipate this to only increase in the new post-Covid travel environment as travellers become more discerning and want to find properties that are recognised for great service, safety or hygiene measures as well as offering excellent value, and comfort and enjoyment of their stay.”