The 2020 MUSE Creative and MUSE Design Awards received 4,618 entries from 57 countries, with work representing brands such as IKEA, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Rolls-Royce, BMW, The Coca-Cola Company, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Tommy Hilfiger and Maybelline New York ranking among the winners.
Under the administration of the International Awards Associate (IAA), both the MUSE Creative and MUSE Design Awards are judged by a panel of industry professionals who have received accolades in international settings. The IAA oversees awards and recognition programmes, assembles judging panels and sets rigorous standards for both competitions.
“The MUSE Creative and MUSE Design Awards are international competitions catered to professionals from the creative and design industries, who help foster new horizons for their industries. It is our privilege, as always, to honour these remarkable individuals,” said MUSE Awards CEO, Kenjo Ong. “They have more than earned their achievements.”
The judges for this year’s MUSE Awards totalled 56, hailing from 22 countries. These exceptional professionals represent leading companies in the global creative and digital industries, with some belonging to notable groups such as Tiago do Vale Architects, Neil Poulton Industrial Design, Icona Design, Atelier Central, Eleven Inc., Cutwater, MUH-TAY-ZIK/HOF-FER, Grayling, Saatchi & Saatchi NY, Adbrain Inc. and Coley Porter Bell.
All MUSE Awards entries are evaluated based on their respective industry's standards. During blind judging, panellists examined factors such as the quality and effectiveness of concepts utilised, then selected winners from a deep pool of international submissions.
“Winning awards is not what drives us to create outstanding work for our clients,” says Magnetic Creative CEO, Etienne Bruwer. “However, this kind of international recognition from industry peers does reassure us about the standard of our work. We are proud of our talented team of creatives and remain passionate about producing work that not only stands out but achieves tangible results for our clients.” Magnetic Creative’s 2020 MUSE Creative Awards winning entries are:
- Testament for Rockwood Conservation (Platinum, Category: Video, Sub-category: Nature/Wildlife)
- World Cup Kick-Off for Megamaster (Platinum, Category: Strategic Program, Sub-category: Digital Marketing Campaign)
- Time Machines That Drive Success for Roff Milling (Platinum, Category: Content Marketing, Sub-category: Case Study)
- Methodical Corporate Identity for Methodical Investment Management (Platinum, Category: Corporate Identity, Sub-category: Corporate Identity/Other)
- Ever Co Logo for Ever Co (Platinum, Category: Corporate Identity, Sub-category: Logos)
- Knysna Yacht Company Corporate Identity for Knysna Yacht Company (Gold, Category: Corporate Identity, Sub-category: Logos)
- From the Frontline for Rockwood Conservation (Gold, Category: Corporate Identity, Sub-category: Nature/Wildlife)
- Bazala Brand Identity for The Featherbed Co (Platinum, Category: Corporate Identity, Sub-category: Brand Identity)
- Knysna Yacht Company Corporate Identity for Knysna Yacht Company (Gold, Category: Corporate Identity, Sub-category: Corporate Identity/Other)
- GovChat Brand Identity for GovChat (Gold, Category: Corporate Identity, Sub-category: Brand Identity)
- From the Frontline for Rockwood Conservation (Silver, Category: Video, Sub-category: Non-profit)
- Testament for Rockwood Conservation (Silver, Category: Video, Sub-category: Branding).