Free vs paid voice-to-text applications
The growing number of applications that allow people to convert speech to text can make it hard to choose the right one for you or your business. Majority of the apps can be downloaded to your phone or computer and used to complete a number of tasks. For many professionals, a voice-to-text application
that can be accessed on mobile devices is the most popular as many of them want to continue working on the go. Fortunately, there are a number that work both ways, both computer and Smartphone, making work much easier for users.
23 Mar 2017 16:17
When looking for the best applications that convert voice to text, you will likely come across those being offered for free and those that require payment before access is granted. In most cases, both types of applications will offer assistance for your writing projects but it is important to choose one that meets your needs and is effective as well. Paid voice-to-text apps
Free voice-to-text apps
- Majority of apps that assist in the conversion of spoken words to text often offer a free trial to potential customers so that they can have a feel of the features on offer. In most cases, getting a chance to sample the app results in many signing up.
- Paid apps offer a variety of packages that are designed for different customers making it cost-effective. Clients can select the package they prefer so that they buy only what they need and receive prompt customer support when needed.
- Most paid voice-to-text apps have more features than those offered for free, making them much more effective in meeting your writing goals.
- Free voice-to-text application is a good option for beginners that want to learn the ropes of using such apps before committing to a paid option. If you are looking for a speech-to-text app to use for a short time, then free ones are the best option.
- Although there is no cost attached to free speech-to-text apps, some have too many advertisements that can be distracting while working. These ads are usually not restricted like those in paid applications.
- Customer support is essential when using an application to convert speech to written word but this is not always guaranteed with free apps. At times, customer support can be slow or non-existent through their site.
Overall, deciding on free or paid voice-to-text application depends on your project needs and may require some research on various apps before settling on the best one.