Accolades were awarded to those recruitment agencies that stood out for the level of service they provided to CareerJunction job seekers. What makes this event so unique is that award winners are determined by job seekers themselves whom get to cast their votes throughout the course of the voting period.
This is the 16th year that CareerJunction hosted the awards to celebrate practices in the industry and continue to set high standards with the assistance of recruitment agencies.
This year over 3,700 votes were cast and nine agencies walked away with special accolades:
Awards were presented across three categories (based on the number of jobs posted over the past 12-month period):
The winners and finalists across these 3 categories were:
- Platinum 100 (advertised an average of 71 to 100 job ads per month).
- Platinum 70 (advertised an average of 26 to 70 job ads per month).
- Platinum 25 (advertised an average of 10 to 25 job ads per month).
Platinum 100 Category
- WINNER: Sinakho Staffshop
- 1st RUNNER UP: Isilumko Staffing
- 2nd RUNNER UP: Deloitte Consulting
Left to right: Martinette Van Wymeersch (Sinakho Staffshop), Bradley Taylor (CareerJunction).
Platinum 70 Category
- WINNER: 101 Careers
- 1st RUNNER UP: EOH Integrated Services
- 2nd RUNNER UP: Edge Executive Search
Left to right: Kelly Razlog (101 Careers), Bradley Taylor (CareerJunction).
Platinum 25 Category
- WINNER: Hi-Tech Cape Town
- 1st RUNNER UP: Ultra Personnel
- 2nd RUNNER UP: Orange Recruiting
Left to right: Michele Hill (Hi-Tech Cape Town), Bradley Taylor (CareerJunction).
Congratulations to all the winners and runners-up. A special congratulations goes out to Janine Azevedo (from Sinakho Staffshop) who was once again awarded the honour of Recruitment Consultant of the Year.
The 2019 RecruiterAwards voting results and winners were audited by Levit Kirson.