Quality coding assured
For product identification and traceability solutions, Markem-Imaje, locally represented by Pyrotec PackMark, is a trusted global manufacturer that offers reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems. The company delivers fully integrated equipment and systems that enable product quality and safety, regulatory and retailer compliance, better product recalls and improved manufacturing processes.
30 Sep 2019 14:20
This equipment helps manufacturers to:
Markem-Imaje’s small character inkjet 9029
- Eliminate extraneous printing materials.
- Improve packaging efficiency and through-put.
- Optimise uptime.
- Reduce the cost of rejected products.
- Monitor and manage energy consumption.
Between manufacturing and selling products, manufacturers have more important things to worry about than ensuring the quality of codes. Engineered to bring you innovation and simplicity, Markem-Imaje’s small character inkjet 9029 facilitates daily operations that save you time.
Key benefits include:
- Ease of installation.
- The 9029 can be moved anywhere you need it thanks to its robust IP55 fully stainless-steel design.
- Messages are easy to design.
- Creating and uploading codes is quick thanks to its user interface and USB connection.
- The 9029 is easy to run and smart to operate. The M6’s all-in-one ink circuit runs for approximately 8,000 hours*, and the time it takes to change consumables is fully optimised. Changeover takes less than six minutes and no additional maintenance is needed.
- This coder’s intuitive online guide makes managing daily coding highly efficient.
Print features include up to four lines of print at a speed of 4.4m/s, and font heights from 5 to 24 dots. Character heights range from 1.8 to 8.7mm with a choice of characters that includes Latin, Arabic, Cyrillic, Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew and Korean. The message library stores up to 100 messages, and the WYSIWYG backlit blue screen offers an international operator interface with a choice of 31 languages. *Recommended preventative maintenance procedure: 8,000 hours