Earning a reputation for quality and reliability in the toughest manufacturing environments, the CimPak pallet labelling systems’ design offers a flexible, scalable solution for achieving the ultimate traceability in warehousing and inventory control. CimPak’s proven design delivers accurate, clear, crisp codes and text with 100% readable barcodes meeting GS1 (UCC-EAN) standards to enable superior visibility in the supply chain.
Each labelling machine in the range offers synchronised ink ribbon roll change to maximise uptime, a built-in user interface with simple button operation and service diagnostics, and maximum productivity with proven accurate pallet labelling, up to four labels on three sides (front, side and rear), with 100% readable barcodes at speeds up to 120 pallets/hour to meet customers’ demands.
The CimPak range also offers flexible integration into packaging lines, databases and ERP systems via CoLOS® Enterprise Software; and each unique pallet label can be identified and tracked at every step of its journey, from when it leaves your facility right through to its destination.CimPak 2200 Flex SE
The 2200 Flex SE offers versatile GS1 compliant labelling on the front or side of products, from shrink-wrapped to corrugated substrates. It also adapts to changes in product type or production speed with minimal or no operator intervention required.Your benefits
- Label over 90 packs per minute in more demanding front-of-pack applications.
- Front or side label application from a single applicator, even in the most challenging circumstances.
- The simple label and ribbon web path mean it takes less than 40 seconds to change media roll increasing production uptime.
- Even at the highest application speeds, barcodes are compliant to GS1 grade A/B.
- CoLOS software solutions ensure product data integrity, central data management and easy connection to existing enterprise database.
- Designed to be over 95% recyclable.
For more information about your tertiary coding options, contact Pyrotec PackMark today.