Consumers are treating their bodies like an ecosystem and seeking solutions that complement their personal health and evolving needs.Challenge accepted
There’s a growing momentum to take on new challenges, which is driving consumers to reach new heights and uncover new passions.Rethink plastic
While not inherently bad, the throw-away use of plastics is driving consumers to review their own behaviours to prevent plastics pollution.On display
Consumers and brand owners are becoming more aware that they have a digital persona to nurture and grow, creating tension as everyone fights for attention and nobody is safe from scrutiny.Social isolation
Constant digital connectivity, where physical interactions are replaced with digital updates, can increase feelings of loneliness, social isolation and depression, creating a demand for products and services that help consumers learn to disconnect.Redefining adulthood
The concept of what it means to be an adult has changed beyond recognition and consumers are adapting to lives that don’t fit the mould.
So, how can you tailor on-pack promotions with these consumer trends in mind?
Fix-a-Form® booklet labels are a popular, cost-effective and engaging way to incorporate marketing promotions and initiatives that could, as Mintel suggests, include:
How to use on-pack devices to enhance brand promotions:
- Communicating holistic, personalised approaches to wellness.
- Offering experiences that push consumers to explore their appetites for adventure.
- Tapping into social media for consumers to compete with and offer inspiration to their peers.
- A search to enhance the recyclability of product packaging, such as plastics, and cultivating a better waste management system.
- Sharing positive stories that align with consumers’ values.
- Facilitating connections and creating unique spaces where communities can be built to cultivate customer loyalty.
- Focussing on opportunities that make life more memorable and for consumers looking for resources to jump hurdles and make responsibilities feel more manageable and even fun.
The more you engage with consumers the more likely they are to remain loyal to your brand. Fix-a-Form® booklet labels communicate more information to consumers about products across your range, they support marketing and promotional initiatives, and provide space to tell a story that communicates the values of your brand. Another powerful way to build your brand and demonstrate that you care is to utilise this extra labelling space to ask for feedback, crowdsourcing, social media campaigns or comments.
This engagement helps to build a connection between the consumer and the brand, increasing the chance of repeat sales next time a purchasing decision is being made.
Visit Pyrotec PackMedia
today to find out how Fix-a-Form® booklet labels make cost-effective on-pack promotions possible.