At Pyrotec PackMark, we understand that our pharmaceutical labelling clients are looking for peace of mind when it comes to compliance and patient safety – as well as solutions that streamline their packaging processes in a cost-effective manner.
This is why we are proud to be the exclusive South African supplier of the industry-leading ALPharma range of self-labelling systems, custom-engineered by Altech for the packages of pharmaceutical products. The Alpharma line offers a range of advanced features that fully comply with the strict rules and regulations of the pharmaceutical industry in terms of both their design and the materials used. Key features include:
The Alpharma models include:
- Engineered for safe and efficient cleaning or liquid spills without damaging any electrical components
- Easy to operate due to ergonomic mechanical parts
- Label printing devices are integrated with essential, sensible data (batches, sell-by dates) by means of thermal transfer printing units
- Sensors for correct application, overprinting performed and labelling performed checking
- Built-in control system equipped with a Siemens S7-300 PLC and a touchscreen interface to manage all functions of the machine and its checking devices
- Alpharma A: tray-to-tray labelling for vials and small bottles.
- Alpharma B: labelling shaped cases with both barcode labels (tags, vignettes) and tamper-evident angle labels folded along the flaps (up to 200 products/min).
- Alpharma C: in-line wrap-around labelling of small, cylindrical bottles.
It is possible to certify each machine as per GAMP 4 (IQ/OQ/PQ) validation process with the provision of the related documents and the performance of tests (FAT, SAT) according to these procedures.