After a year of significant growth, BrandTruth has decided to rename itself as Valiant, alongside the launch of an extended set of digital services including: Valiant Connect, Valiant Performance and Valiant Production.
As a proudly 51% black female owned digital-first agency, the partners have reshaped the newly named company with an even deeper layer of services, to help their clients across Africa grow and to deliver business results that matter.
The agency was formed 5 years ago by 3 long-time friends with very different backgrounds, but with a shared single vision, to help brands digitally stand out from the crowd. Zubeida Goolam, who is umZulu with a Muslim upbringing from the Midlands, Sibongile Mbuzwana, umXhosa from the Cape and Wayne Flemming is Afrikaans from the Free State.
The agency's client portfolio includes a 4-year working relationship with FNB, Multichoice (DStv and SuperSport), KWV Brandy, RMB Private Bank and eBucks. Over recent months the agency is proud to have added: Wesbank, Altron, Transaction Capital and Wild Africa Cream.
The agency offers a full range of digital-first services that deliver on business to business, business to consumer and internal communications requirements. The services include:
- Consulting on digital-first strategic programmes
- Bespoke experience design, digital activations and development
- Pure play digital Marketing for all creative campaigns, concepts and content
- Collaboration on Integrated Marketing Communications, to get a message delivered effectively beyond the pixel
- Digital Brand Design where digital identities are made
- Bespoke digital Content Production including video, photography, audio and VR
- Paid Media to help small to medium clients connect with their audiences at the right time and on the right platform